Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shuffle Sunday

Mastodon - Oblivion: Holy shit, Brann can sing! Amazing song, not sure I would rank it above Divinations though.

Airbounre - Fat City: AC/DC is easily one of my Top 5 favorite bands, so obviously I'm going to love copycats Airbourne. Great song.

I See Hawks In L.A. - Carbon-Dated Love: Got this off a Paste Magazine sampler. Has an easy-going country feel to it. Not ashamed at all. Remember, this site is about being open-minded.

Fleetwood Mac - You Make Lovin' Fun: I love Fleetwood, and this song is one of my personal favorites. Stevie has such a beautiful voice.

Jay-Z & UGK - Big Pimpin': Don't deny it; everybody loves this fucking song.

Swan Lake - Widow's Walk: Dan Bejar is a musical genius, as this song clearly shows.

Modest Mouse - Bukowski: Not the biggest fan of Modest Mouse, but the album "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" is actually a decent album.

Aesop Rock - The Tugboat Complex Pt.3: True hip-hop.

The Mutants - Psycho Surgery: Got this off a compilation called "Thrash Invasion" displaying some of the young new talent in the genre. This band definitely looks promising.

The Red Chord - Catelepsy: Love the Red Chord. This is not my favorite song of theirs, but it is definitely a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment